Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fun Weekend

A few weeks ago we took Abigail tubing up in Helen, Ga. Uncle Chris and Aunt Nelly went with us. As I've said, she ADORES her aunt and uncle and absolutely loved having them all to herself. The whole way there she kept telling us that she wanted to go tubing. Over and over again for the whole hour long drive. To keep her entertained I gave her my camera to snap some pictures. Upon looking at her snapshots I couldn't help but laugh. Here's my two favorite.........


We had so much fun tubing down the river!!! If you ask Abigail, her favorite part was when Daddy fell out of his tube.
It was a very relaxing hour...except for the rocks knocking me in the booty. Abigail got extremely tired half way down and I thought she was going to fall asleep. She was a trooper though!!!!! Here's a few of my favorite pictures.




After we went tubing, we played Mini Golf in Helen. Abigail had SO much fun. It was the first time she'd been. She caught on pretty quickly. Watch out Tiger Woods. She's so good, she'll be playing with the men!!





She was POOPED when we were finished. But we had a BLAST with Uncle Chris & Aunt Nelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment