Sunday, May 10, 2009

New to this...

I've been thinking about blogging for about a year now....mainly because I'm positive people get very sick of hearing about my daughter. She's pretty amazing, so why shouldn't I talk about her??? But, I'm sure my friends who don't have kids don't get it, and those who do are thinking to themselves, wow...that's great...my kid does the same thing and you don't see me shouting it from the rooftops. So, in an attempt to cut down on the "Abigail chatter" I'm going to try out blogging.

This will be my chance to brag about the wonderful-ness that is my child. And, man, can I brag!! :)

Last night for example, we took Abigail to see a movie at the theater for the very first time. On the way there, we were telling her she had to be very, very quiet in the movie. Matthew started whispering her, demonstrating how she needs to talk if she feels necessary during the movie. My crazy three year old looks at her daddy and says, "Daddy, we're not in the movies right now. You need to speak up so I can hear you." Crazy girl!!!!!
(Side note: I do not advise taking a three year old to see a 3-D movie. She loved the movie part, but refused to keep the glasses on, so was confused about why things were all out of focus.)
Here she is in those 3-D glasses. Goofy girl!!!

And, since she's sitting on the potty while she's in this picture, let me tell you that SHE'S COMPLETELY POTTY TRAINED!! HORRAY!!! I didn't think it would ever happen. We've been working on this for almost a year now, and finally, overnight it seemed, she got the hang of it. No more pull-ups or accidents for her. I'm one proud mommy.

Well, that's about all the Abigail fun I have to share for now. Give me 5 minutes and I"m sure she'll give me more material! HAHA!!

Have a great mother's day all you Mommies!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment